Frequenty Asked Questions on Live Streaming
Quality is really dependent on your local connectivity. Our advice is to get the best broadband connection you possibly can.
There are two alternatives:
- From your desktop – use the portal login
- From mobile – you can access from the mobile app directly if you prefer
It is up to you. You get to participate more with the app so we recommend downloading it. The app includes:
- Taking part in the polls
- Voting for the award winners
- Posting to the social wall (including asking questions to panelists)
- Quick access to the agenda, speakers’ and sponsors’ profiles
Click here for the guideline on downloading the app
We will aim to get recordings on the site within 3 days of the event. We will notify you by email when they are ready.
No. The terms of licensing are that only 1 registered user may view.
Our plan is to live stream from 0900 to 1800 SG/HK Time on 2nd November. Outside that time live streaming will not work.
If live streaming is not working during the hours indicated then rest assured our technical team will be troubleshooting to remedy the problem.
You have to log in using the communication email address that you have provided to us, this means the email address that we sent our email notifications to.
If you still cannot log in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org